Trying to contact RPG for over a week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
things have been a bit crazy here at RPG but we are now trying our best to resolve these issues and take care of anyone thats why i am here to save the day! you can email me here at [email protected] or pm me on the forum and i will try my best to get everyone taken care of and answer all questions and take all orders. i do check my email and it gets sent to my phone so i don't have any excuse to not reply to you guys. thank you for the patience and understanding thanks again guys!

Pat

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks Nick I've been trying to get everyone taken care of and now i can do that with an actual email address specifically for RPG orders and questions it makes it a lot easier

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys! It's true that customers have a huge affect on a business and all it takes is one time to mess up the businesses reputation and I'm here to help men's that reputation back to the great company that RPG use to be as far as customer service goes that is cause we all know the products speak for themselves haha :fuckyea:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find it a bit humorous how quick folks can lynch a vendor and then how quickly they can join the cheering squad. Just an observation......nothing more.

in my case, as i can only speak for myself. RPG did not give me good customer service until Pat got involved. i had not answers at all. then Pat informed my order went out the next day and gave me a tracking number.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM sent. Trying to track down paid order. Thanks.