Trying to contact RPG for over a week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a trade show or something going on right now?

I have tried contacting Corey directly on his cell phone (left VM messages as well as sent texts), and have called the shop several times and left VM messages. I have an issue with my order that I placed on 6/4/14.

Can someone please contact me on this issue?

I hope all is well with Corey and his team, and this is just a bit of miscommunication.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Born

RMK

Reaction score
I ordered and paid for a part from them 2.5 months ago and have emailed and called and have yet to here anything back from them either. I've spent thousands of dollars with them in the past and they have pretty much lost my future business because of this.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got to say I didn't have a great experience with my purchase with them. Took weeks before my item shipped and poor communication until Pat stepped in and took care of it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to call them several months ago but the old phone number goes to SVC and the new one on the website was bad.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked with Cory on Wednesday he was out of town, sure you'll here from him when he gets back

richardhead84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried ordering some leafs from them a few months ago after emailing and talking to them on the phone they never got back with me. I ended up using TMX to get everything taken care of.

D

Deleted member 12951

I called the other week and had to leave a message. Cory called me back the same day. But all I wanted was some RPG stickers and I left that in the voicemail. Said that Jason at TMX is the one that make his stickers. I've been asking TMX for those stickers since April.....