Thanks RPG!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to rpg for supporting our open house yesterday and all the support we have received from Jarret and company since we hooked up. We continue to rep the east coast for the raptor community with west coast support from rpg. Here's a pic of the new pre runner front bumper on our raptor. Might be the first one out here on the right coast. Thanks Dave

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 113

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
cant wait to see that. this may be the front bumper i will eventually do. i wanna see it with the plates u were talking about and different skid to allow for the 20" bar.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the bumper I want with the center mounted 20" bar in the MiDDLE of the skid. Coupled With a "Dove Tail"/ Rear bumper, Killer setup on SCAB IMO.
Might let a few others tweek the Pre-runner bumper for more options/pics before I make my order. I would like to make a trip up there and get them to do my rear. Be a little while though.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Dave,

And sorry about the long delay on the springs, we are playing catch up at the moment. Bumper looks good on there and I cant wait to see your additions.

One thing I would like to ask of everybody is to make suggestions about additions you might like to see on it so we can narrow them down and see if they make sense or not.