Thanks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome meeting you guys and getting my stage 3 installed (and getting taught by the pros how to do it right!).

Sorry for your tough weekend, but your attitudes stayed top notch the entire time. Props!

Can't wait to do the front of my truck now and then run with you guys again (this time with no problems).

Matt

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome meeting you guys and getting my stage 3 installed (and getting taught by the pros how to do it right!).

Sorry for your tough weekend, but your attitudes stayed top notch the entire time. Props!

Can't wait to do the front of my truck now and then run with you guys again (this time with no problems).

Matt

Great meeting you to Matt. Everyone was amazing and great the whole weekend. I honestly cant wait for next year.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW---tough weekend. Enjoyed working with you guys on my truck!! Hope the insurance negotiations go well on your truck!

Next time we will be able to do more than just look at guns! Will be able to stay longer and go shooting! Will have classes on how to shoot long range in condition!