Thank you RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a brief comment. We as consumers and vendors as sales people have one thing in common. We are all human. We have failures and problems in our lives that affect out attitude and demeanor. We work through that every day. However when we see this level of "humanness" from that ephemeral vendor on the web site it reminds us how we are all tied together no matter how far or how unreachable we are to one another. This one post has told me volumes on how RPG sees itself as a "human" company that relates to it's customers and it's not all about making money. I will consider RPG each and every time I make a purchase in the future where they offer a similar product to what I am considering. This not only because they obviously make a high quality product but because I feel they truly care about me and my satisfaction as part of the overall "human" process.

BRAVO RPG!!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a brief comment. We as consumers and vendors as sales people have one thing in common. We are all human. We have failures and problems in our lives that affect out attitude and demeanor. We work through that every day. However when we see this level of "humanness" from that ephemeral vendor on the web site it reminds us how we are all tied together no matter how far or how unreachable we are to one another. This one post has told me volumes on how RPG sees itself as a "human" company that relates to it's customers and it's not all about making money. I will consider RPG each and every time I make a purchase in the future where they offer a similar product to what I am considering. This not only because they obviously make a high quality product but because I feel they truly care about me and my satisfaction as part of the overall "human" process.

BRAVO RPG!!

we really appreciate the kind words! and that's exactly how we see it, we are human just like everyone else yea we have flaws and can get a little busy at times but its the interaction with the customer that makes a company sink or float and I've tried my hardest to make sure that every customer we here at RPG has stays informed and gets what they want. i want to thank everyone who's supported us and stayed with us in these past few months it hasn't been easy but we are now moving on to bigger and better things!!! :fuckyea:

Pat
RPG tech/sales