Thank you RPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoyJoy

Uber
FRF Lady
Reaction score
RPG - I only know you via BigJ and what I read on here. I look forward to meeting you guys sometime soon. Things like this just really shows your true colors. You are a classy, hard working crew. I bet that thoughtful delivery brought smiles to many faces.
My best to Brandi.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is so awesome, I think it also speaks volumes regarding this forum and it's members, it really is a family feeling here, I truly am looking forward to meeting as many meembers on this forum as possible.

Excellent job RPG!!!!

GJ, I hope your wife is feeling better! Quick recover!

Banned
Reaction score
wow way to set the Bar high for customer service RPG!
makes me proud to be a Jarrett :D

hows she doing GJ?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, really classy move. I have never seen a vendor do something like that on any forum I've been on. Way to go guys!

GJ, hope your wife is doing better.

Trig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a class act.

GJ, I hope she feels better soon.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Surprised the hell out of both of us. I know Jarrett read my "doing good" around 8pm cst. He sent a quick pm asking how Brandi was doing, and nothing else. So when the nurse came running down the hall with flowers. We both thought it was our parents since they were the only ones that knew which hospital we were at.. And when Brandi saw it was from RPG, she was totally shocked.. Think her words were "holy shit, it's from Jarrett and Corey"

Then last night she read all FRF member well wishes.. She was in tears. That a couple of strangers can be so close as family and not know each other. I am sure once she is feeling better she will be on here to thank everyone..

-Greg