Status on order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey RPG guys,

I ordered a ton of stuff through Rock & Roll in DFW to you. UCA, new LCA, fox 3.0 rears, updated HD leafs, dual fox 3.0 fronts, and power steering reservoir.

I keep hearing it shipped, but unless it is being walked to Dallas, my guess is it never left the docks there.

can I just get an update on this shipment so I can plan when my truck will be RPG Awesome

:wizcow:

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not sure where the issue is, I know the LCA's are brand new, but I just need a response from RPG. help set my expectations on timeframe as this was ordered about 45 days ago.

Half Full

Reaction score
I had the same problem with RandR and went back and forth for months trying to get updates. It was always an excuse of "let me check, the manufacture hasn't called back, we are waiting on shipping or let me find the tracking number for you." I finally got some parts from RandR after waiting months, but was still missing some. Then I started calling around and found that RandR and never even placed orders or some companies would not ship to them cause RandR owed them money. For my last parts I filed a complaint with my bank and ordered the parts direct on my own. Give a call around and you will probably find it is RandR who is at fault.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Once you get it all sorted out give TMX a call for the install. They installed my RPG stuff and I couldn't be happier.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This pains me to say....

R&R has done a lot of good work on my truck in the past and therefore I have been very reluctant to say anything, but since this continues to be a recurring theme and good guys here are still being led down this path, here goes....

The unfortunate rumor on the street is that R&R owes RPG money for the RPG parts they brought back after the 1st TRR in 2012 (my Fox 3.0's and Stage 3 came from that pile). Last July I unwittingly prepaid R&R for RPG tie rods and UCA's - 8 frustrating months later with ME calling them weekly - still no parts and only in-store credit offered. Finally had to go a different route to resolve this dilemma.

Bottomline - if this is true:
1) forum guys here definitely deserve to know the score
2) R&R needs to settle up with RPG or else not sell their products
3) R&R should certainly not accept pre-payment for RPG mods they can not obtain.

In the meantime don't blame RPG - their mods are very readily available through other sources (including TMX). Ask anyone.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
to the OP. Why not order directly from RPG? I assume you got a better deal ordering from your local offroad shop?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

RPG needs to cutoff R&R because customers will mistakenly think that RPG can't deliver and ultimately hurt RPG's reputation. This post is a fine example. The OP is asking RPG about his order even though he never ordered from them.

This pains me to say....

R&R has done a lot of good work on my truck in the past and therefore I have been very reluctant to say anything, but since this continues to be a recurring theme and good guys here are still being led down this path, here goes....

The unfortunate rumor on the street is that R&R owes RPG money for the RPG parts they brought back after the 1st TRR in 2012 (my Fox 3.0's and Stage 3 came from that pile). Last July I unwittingly prepaid R&R for RPG tie rods and UCA's - 8 frustrating months later with ME calling them weekly - still no parts and only in-store credit offered. Finally had to go a different route to resolve this dilemma.

Bottomline - if this is true:
1) forum guys here definitely deserve to know the score
2) R&R needs to settle up with RPG or else not sell their products
3) R&R should certainly not accept pre-payment for RPG mods they can not obtain.

In the meantime don't blame RPG - their mods are very readily available through other sources (including TMX). Ask anyone.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure on that, but will keep checking, I will say I've now logged three emails, one pm and two phone calls to RPG and no call backs.

At this point if RPG wants to call me and they have the parts I'll pay them direct and then deal with R&R privately.

I just want to get my truck done.

oh, and the cost from RPG and R&R was basically the same, I was just trying to consolidate everything (tires, labor, parts) into one thing. If I thought it was going to be a pain in the ass, I would've paid RPG directly.