Stage 3 About to Arrive!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
UPS tracking shows it's in Jacksonville and should be delivered tomorrow. I'm stoked! :headbang:

Ordered with National standard leaf springs and an additional set of the longer travel air bumps. Jarrett recommended them to give me flexibility to tow our pop up camper and then switch them out to run off road.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
UPS tracking shows it's in Jacksonville and should be delivered tomorrow. I'm stoked! :headbang:

Ordered with National standard leaf springs and an additional set of the longer travel air bumps. Jarrett recommended them to give me flexibility to tow our pop up camper and then switch them out to run off road.

Considering you are a youngin you should have no problem beating my install time of 8hours (including dinner, beer and working by yourself)

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Think the hardest part was the left front leaf spring bolt ...

In my opinion, it was the rehanging of the exhaust (by myself)

Cutting the front driver side bolt I highly recommend using a cutoff wheel (5 ½” min) a hacksaw would need a carbide or diamond blade (this is one tuff bolt)
I also recommend cutting down the replacement bolt by about ½” to give you good clearance to the fuel tank.
JM2CW

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my opinion, it was the rehanging of the exhaust (by myself)

Cutting the front driver side bolt I highly recommend using a cutoff wheel (5 ½” min) a hacksaw would need a carbide or diamond blade (this is one tuff bolt)
I also recommend cutting down the replacement bolt by about ½” to give you good clearance to the fuel tank.
JM2CW

You are right forgot about cutting down the new bolt. Gotta do that. I did have help so it was not too bad. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right forgot about cutting down the new bolt. Gotta do that. I did have help so it was not too bad. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Actually I had help to, a 4 ½ month old razorback mix always knowing witch tool I needed and running off with it :)

OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys!

And thanks Jack (beemerman) for allowing me to have everthing shipped to your shop. That definitely eased the logistics and reduced shipping costs. :happy160:

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys!

And thanks Jack (beemerman) for allowing me to have everthing shipped to your shop. That definitely eased the logistics and reduced shipping costs. :happy160:

I second Glenn's thanks to everyone!!!!! I guess I know what he'll be doing this weekend!!!

Now...to make my plans...:signs1: