Stage 2 to 3 on bump shock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the instructions for installing the bump shocks it shows the bumper on the bottom of the shock to be shorter for stage 3 installation. Do you just pry it off?

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No. Just remove the small bolt and it slides out and then install the shorter one with the same bolt.

OP
OP
c-ne-elk

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I did not get a smaller one with my kit (that I remember & did not have any left over parts). Have had my stage 3 on for quite a while & have always thought it hit the bump shocks too quickly. I even have an old post about it on here. Then today in looking thru directions again I noticed this. So I have had stage 3 with stage 2 settings. That will make a difference. Will call Jarrod Monday.

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No prob. The bigger ones are the original versions for the stage 2 kits. Jarrett will take care of u

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I did not get a smaller one with my kit (that I remember & did not have any left over parts). Have had my stage 3 on for quite a while & have always thought it hit the bump shocks too quickly. I even have an old post about it on here. Then today in looking thru directions again I noticed this. So I have had stage 3 with stage 2 settings. That will make a difference. Will call Jarrod Monday.

Oh Crap, give me a call so I can get your address. I have a bunch of the low profile impact pads that you need. Sorry about this:snoopfacepalm: