Short Course Pics!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's up everyone. As most of you know Chris Ross's Luxury Pre Runner is basically completed and ready to start testing in the open desert. But in typical Chris Ross fashion he wanted to kick off the future testing sessions in style. This afternoon Chris was nice enough to invite anyone who wanted to attend a fun filled day driving the short course at Glenn Helen Raceway in Southern California.

The legendary Ricky Johnson was in attendance to shake down Chris's truck and put on a show in a 800+ horsepower pro 2 truck.

As fun as it was watching Ricky, the Crew at RPG would much rather be behind the wheel of our own Raptors sharing in the fun. Here are some quick pics of the boys doing their thing.

Oh ya, the new look of RPG trucks...

charly1_zps36c72ec2.jpg
DSC_0631_zpsc069d050.jpg
DSC_0623_zps5b3c2ea4.jpg
DSC_0614_zps4214e1ca.jpg
DSC_0603_zps8e0feeef.jpg

The man of the hour
DSC_0675_zps345de327.jpg

Today was a blast. Everyone had a great time and had a rare opportunity to take there Raptors on a course that typically is only reserved for true Race Trucks.

Thanks Chris

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As long as you carried enough speed and landed on the transition the compression isn't to bad. Trucks were handling good.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As long as you carried enough speed and landed on the transition the compression isn't to bad. Trucks were handling good.

Looks like I know where my next duty station is... how the dual fronts hold up. and thanks for ending those bolts so fast bro. gotta slap the rear on this weekend and maybe the fronts if I have some time.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
awesome pics. loving the new RPG truck look too!

Thanks,

I wanted to make sure the RPG logo was the design and not just an afterthought. It looks sick in person and should work well on other projects we have going.

Jarrett