shop time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stopping by RPG's shop tomorrow for some QT with my boys. Can't wait to see them to catch up and get my order in. Looking forward to it.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't distract them from doing business. :)

We all need to support these companies that support us. They're always dealing with small business issues like cash flow, satisfying customers and delivering incredibly quickly to make the most (impossibly) demanding customers happy (if that's even possible).

RPG is a great group of people - spend your money there and you won't be sorry. :pepper:

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure they got my stuff ready to go to texas...

Rich, sorry man. They are out of stock, so they promised your stuff to me. No big deal. You can wait another year....

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

RPG is a great group of people - spend your money there and you won't be sorry. :pepper:

I've spent a pretty big chunk of change there my self (realtively speaking). Planning on spending more. :) Update after the visit tomrrow. Corey sounded very pleased we were coming by tomorrow so it should be a good visit!

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After driving Corey's raptor today I gotta have 37s. And 3.0s. And the UCAs. And the nav mount. And the race line bumpers. And.....shoot....I just went broke.

Jarret's truck is going to be sick when finished.

Some of the new stuff they are working on is killer too.

Good to have people and shops like theirs in our space.

Thanks for the hospitality guys. See you in Tejas.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have fun, what yeah getting??

Remind Jarrett to call me today about the buffalo run, please.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Joe,

He forgot to remind me and I had a big setback today that tide me up all day. The frigging radius bender took a crap on me and we spent countless hours trying to fix it. Nothing is going easy with this dam truck lately. I'll call ya tomorrow after I get settled in.

J

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

After driving Corey's raptor today I gotta have 37s. And 3.0s. And the UCAs. And the nav mount. And the race line bumpers. And.....shoot....I just went broke.

Jarret's truck is going to be sick when finished.

Some of the new stuff they are working on is killer too.

Good to have people and shops like theirs in our space.

Thanks for the hospitality guys. See you in Tejas.

Good seeing you Matt,

We will go play in my old/new toy when she's done.