RPG Testing Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We went out testing this past Sunday to play around with some different settings. We had a great group of guys and there are some great pics you all can see of the group on RaptorAddicts Vendor Forum. The day as a whole was great. Breakfast at Slash X, perfect weather to keep the dust down and everyone made it home safe.

On a side note MicTouch is working on a revalve for the OE shocks that you guys will be blown away with. RaptorAddict represents the Raptor Culture perfect and overall it was just a great day. Raptizzle's truck in down right sexy and Bstoner's just has the look of an old war veteran that has seen many battlefields "I mean this in a good way". As far as Rowdy's truck, well she finally got broken in the RPG way. He was testing a new front end addition for us and it was working great (more about that in the near future).

We all agreed we are going to do this more often. We found the perfect loop for our trucks with a good variety of everything you could ever need to see what the Raptor can and can't do.

Wanted you guys to see what a day at the office for Raptor Performance Group is like:waytogo:
RPG sunday testing - YouTube
Thanks for watching

Jarrett
Raptor Performance Group

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice

i was gonna head out there sry couldnt make it,do to all holiday n all but count me in for the next round up...!!i also had few ? bout your bumpstop kit wats the differanceif i was to run some 3.0 fox bump stops from the 2.5? on ur rear end kits i was interrested on the set up u have going from otheres. i have a set of new fox2.5s that i purchased for my rail that i never installed n jst sold it.. !!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's get back out there asap!

Love the end of the vid... Mash it in the dirt all day and jump on the highway for a luxury cruise home. These trucks are just amazing!

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Spent some time in the RPG truck that day and all I can say is their rear kit is the real deal.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah... This needs to happen again SOON! I think the funniest part of the trip was going over whoops with a Starbuks coffee in my hand. Love my truck!