RPG Stuff Rocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup I've had my stage 3 kit for over a year now and I had them put the tie rods on at last years TRR and I love them that stage 3 kit is insane!!! What height did you get your leafs arched to?

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the light weights, I have some springs from Taylor that are a bit better than Nationals springs, I just got the nationals to put on my scab.
I'm not sure how long I'll wait to put on my tie rods.

Thumb typed on my iPhone.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh and their PS resevior is a HUGE improvement my pump use to whine like a damn 2 year old haha but now it's so quiet and smooth! Their race line UCA's are the shit too my frot suspension moves so smooth!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh ok yea I have to get my leafs re arched cause I got te first batch of national leafs before they started playing with the height and from Carrying a 37" spare 150lbs of gear and 3 5 gallon VP jugs they're starting to go out

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Yea the cap on the ps resevior are terrible mine was leaking all the time! It's garbage but with the cap on their reseviors it's sealed and works great

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've heard that about them.
That's why I'm gonna stick with these heavy Taylor's.
they haven't given me any problems yet.

Yet....

Thumb typed on my iPhone.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ok yea I have to get my leafs re arched cause I got te first batch of national leafs before they started playing with the height and from Carrying a 37" spare 150lbs of gear and 3 5 gallon VP jugs they're starting to go out

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Yea the cap on the ps resevior are terrible mine was leaking all the time! It's garbage but with the cap on their reseviors it's sealed and works great

Yeah I need mine re-arched or replaced too. Mine are sagging terribly and the ride has diminished a lot.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well for me being all the way out here in Georgia and this being my DD I can't affor I take them off and ship them so Jarrett told me I an just get them re arched and this would save me a lot of money in shipping and paying them to get the re arched cause he said that's all they'll do.. So it works for me I can do that here for cheap. The new national springs are a million times better now but back when the stage 3 kits first came out an thy only made on option for the leaf springs they were made for regular raptors not carrying anything in te bed but now that they can custom make them they're a lot better!

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Squatting dog 2?

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

No he's squatting dog 3 I'm 2 haha.. Hey Greg did you get your stage 3 put on at the TRR?

I got mine around February or march last year.