RPG Stage 4 and 4+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
stg4.jpg

RPG takes Ford Raptor performance to the next level with the new Stage 4+ Suspension Kit. The Stage 4 kit brings everything found on our amazing Stage 3 Kit in addition to the all new Fox 3.0″ Rear Bypass Shocks, plus the addition of the all new Fox 3.0" Internal Bypass Front Coilover. There is truly no other Ford Raptor suspension system in the same league with the Stage 4+ Kit. Fox Racing Shox hit a home run with release of their all new 3.0″ Internal Bypass Front Coilovers and 3.0” external Bypass Rear shocks. Fox runs deep in the Ford Raptor’s DNA. Fox Racing Shox have single handily revolutionized the concept of what a stock truck can achieve, thus transforming the industry as we know it. Since day one, the Ford SVT Raptor has been a huge success, and many others have tried to jump in the game and one-up the legendary Fox Racing Shox. With 11 of 11 past Trophy Truck wins, results (and trophies) speak louder than words.

Please Click on the link to learn more about the specially tuned RPG Fox 3.0's

Stage 4 Rear Suspension Kit | Raptor Performance Group

Last edited:

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG... :hitit: SO MUCH WANT!!! :Whoa: :headbang:I just wanna... :manos:
one serious question tho guys, how the rear by passes are mounted, you dont worry about the red valved adjustment tube hitting the upper shock mount?
I have no idea what im talking about, so I appologize if this is a dumb question :crazy:

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
RPG... :hitit: SO MUCH WANT!!! :Whoa: :headbang:I just wanna... :manos:
one serious question tho guys, how the rear by passes are mounted, you dont worry about the red valved adjustment tube hitting the upper shock mount?
I have no idea what im talking about, so I appologize if this is a dumb question :crazy:

Not a dump question. Here are a couple pics that will show the tube location better.

No worries of any tubes hitting anything.

IMG_7209.jpg
IMG_7195.jpg

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a dump question. Here are a couple pics that will show the tube location better.

No worries of any tubes hitting anything.

IMG_7209.jpg
IMG_7195.jpg

thanks for the excellent clarification as always :waytogo: cant wait till I have the money for my "RPG total solution" (Stage 4+ along with tie rods and 1.5 race arms) :peace:
one last little question, on the by-passes do you have to keep the ugly ass boots on..? :shitsweak: I mean, I dont have boots on the king by-passes on my cummins, and supposedly their shafts are softer and more prone to chippin and ******* up the seals and i aint had a problem with them and they been to hell and back... :ROFLJest: I just dont like how they look cheap and like an after thought... :Grenade:

Last edited:

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the exact location that the reservoir of the Fox 3" shocks is best located?
My mental picture is greatly lacking.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, How are the National's compared to the Deavers?

Also, Can the arms be used with the front setup to gain more travel?

How hard can you offroad this thing on multiple big whoops in a row? (over 1ft). I wanna see this thing come close to its limits and make it out alive, as I do that a lot stock.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice, How are the National's compared to the Deavers?

Also, Can the arms be used with the front setup to gain more travel?

How hard can you offroad this thing on multiple big whoops in a row? (over 1ft). I wanna see this thing come close to its limits and make it out alive, as I do that a lot stock.

I'm getting the Nationals installed Friday...cant wait.

Here are the Fox shox in action