RPG Stage 4+ and 37" Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If someone has the RPG Stage 4+ system:

• What is the least expensive method of accommodating 37" tires with no risk of rubbing or hitting?
  • What is the best method of accommodating 37" tires with no risk of rubbing or hitting?

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
If someone has the RPG Stage 4+ system:

• What is the least expensive method of accommodating 37" tires with no risk of rubbing or hitting?
  • What is the best method of accommodating 37" tires with no risk of rubbing or hitting?

least expensive- tear down our wheel liner and start grinding and pounding
best method? Aftermarket +2 rise fenders followed by trimming everything right.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just don't see the benefit of 37's. Too much work and loss of turning radius and not enough gain. IMO

I hear where you are coming from, but 37's do offer a better off-road expereince and ooze badass factor.

So before you go to 37s, you have to ask yourself:
A.) Does my off-roading amount of time warrant the hassle/cost to fit 37s?
B.) Do I want my Raptor to look badass?

If you answered no to any of those questions, get a man purse. :3638400157_e7de35b0

If you answered yes to all of those, then pull the trigger!!!! :rollfro:

37s are in my future....and i don't go off-roading but a few times a year...right now. :leghump:

2010 Shelby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't take that much work to run them, No loss of turning radius from running 37's. Definitely looks Badass!! Running 37x13.50-17 Toyo MT's on Fuel Boost wheels and love it!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear where you are coming from, but 37's do offer a better off-road expereince and ooze badass factor.

So before you go to 37s, you have to ask yourself:
A.) Does my off-roading amount of time warrant the hassle/cost to fit 37s?
B.) Do I want my Raptor to look badass?

If you answered no to any of those questions, get a man purse. :3638400157_e7de35b0

If you answered yes to all of those, then pull the trigger!!!! :rollfro:

37s are in my future....and i don't go off-roading but a few times a year...right now. :leghump:

Great questions, but too ambiguous! I off-road 20+ times a year. I have an off-road race course an hour from my house. The Rocky Mountains provide 1,000's of miles of trails I love to frequent. My Raptor looks badass backing out of my garage. I sponsor and organize 4x4 events across Colorado, and many times have attendees wondering if their life might be ending during the event. Damage to the vehicles is assumed, but we try to minimize that as much as possible.

We also drive these on normal roads the rest of the year. If I wanted a monster truck, I'd have bought a truck with a lift kit - not a Raptor. I love the Baja Raptor trucks like Outlaw Raptor builds, but they completely modify the front end and truck bed to support oversized tires. They don't build these for the highway.

I have a man purse, but I usually just call it my ball sac. Anytime I want to ooze badass, I just fill up a sweet honey hole. I don't need oversize tires to get it done!

A stock Raptor and a smooth operator are all that's really needed! The rest is icing on the cake.

After all that, I still support anyone who wants to go with 37's.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have toyo 37's on 17" method standards and I love them thy handle like a beast off road. I go off road every weekend pretty much to get to my hunting spot haha my buddy got stuck twice in one day trying to follow me back there and the 37's soaked it all up. There's minor trimming and beating don't let that discourage you and I have full turning radius I'm also on top perch too so that helps. With the RPG 1.5" UCA's and stage 3 in the rear.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I was one of those guys that thought 37's were overkill...then I got a set. The modification required to put 37's one was done in 2hrs. I didn't have to buy anything other than the tires. Other than the Nationals this is the best mod I have done. The truck is big but from what she tells me bigger is better ;)

OP
OP
Deinonychus

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I opt for the RPG Fiberglass Fenders, what is involved in their installation? Is there any cutting required?

Are they primed and "paint ready"?