RPG Rocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This morning RPG installed their stage3 with HD springs & steering tie rods on my truck. Also did a mid perch adj for me.
I am very pleased. They are great. I'll write more this weekend when have a real keyboard.

Thanks to all who helped get to this point.

Rich

OP
OP
cups

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ummm... no. I'm not a free t-shirt kind of person. I tried to talk them into a bottle of RPG Maker's Mark. No go.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you get the free t shirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jack, I'm stuck with only larges right now. Ordered a whole new shirt design yesterday. I'll send you one when they get in, pinky swear...

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

This morning RPG installed their stage3 with HD springs & steering tie rods on my truck. Also did a mid perch adj for me.
I am very pleased. They are great. I'll write more this weekend when have a real keyboard.

Thanks to all who helped get to this point.

Rich

Thanks again Rich. Let's get that thing dirty real soon.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe since they are out so many t shirts, they started to give away whisky...
No wonder their power steering pump doesn't whine, the larger PS reservoir holds more whisky!!!!!