The RPG Rig is getting a makeover!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sometimes we have a tendency to get caught up in the day-to-day operations of how to make RPG and even better company than it already is. We bolt-up, un-bolt and bolt-up again new products that will take your Raptor to the next level. However, sometimes the best horsepower doesn't lie under the hood, or in the suspension soaking up those big bumps. Some times it can be found wrapped around the sheet metal. I’m convinced a good wrap worth at the very least 20 horsepower. Some may say even more.

While my partner Corey is busy designing the go fast parts that will make you guys and gals love your trucks even more than the day you slipped into the cab and comfortably came to grasp just how special the SVT Raptor truly is. I spend most of my day wondering how I can make customer heads turn and allow for Raptor Performance Group to achieve even more recognition in the performance truck industry. Sure I can pay for advertising in a magazine, or post up a new link in Fordraptorforum.com or ************.com. Typically this strategy works well and gets out to the masses of Raptor fanatics across the globe. However, I often find myself wondering how to get the person in the Raptor driving towards me to take notice and realize this truck is going to be turned into something much more special than it already is. The RPG Rig is an extension of us as company, and needs to be represented as such.

For us, beefy RPG steering tie-rods and big old Fox 2.5" bumps aren't enough. Sure the National Springs look sick and work even sicker (if that's even a word?). I mean, what good is all of this if it doesn't have a flashy truck to get bolted onto right? Lets face it; half the fun of NASCAR racing is looking at the out of this world graphics on the cars as they speed by you at 190mph yawed out and dam near out of control. The other half is people watching, hoping for "the big one" and of course drinking a few cold ones so you feel brave enough to yell at the guy down in front wearing the Jeff Gordon Jacket. No offense to you Jeff Gordon fans. I believe it was Reggie Jackson who once said "they don't boo no-body's".

So what do we have? I would argue a dope truck with sick suspension that sure as hell isn't allowed to blend in. We couldn't think of anyone better to NASCAR out the RPG Rig than Patrick's Signs located in Anaheim California. Kevin Miller who runs the place is the man to see. He and his team are responsible for some of the best looking Trophy Trucks on the starting grid of the Baja 1000. The challenge was designing a look that was sure to turn your head and in no way, look like the status quo of every other wrapped vehicle you've ever seen. We pride ourselves on thinking outside of the box and leading the way. Much like our suspension, the design is unique, different and sure to make your head turn.

Just remember, whether you love it, or hate it, your head turned just the same to take notice.

photo-185.jpg
photo-183.jpg

The beginning of the Official RPG Rig build has begun,

Stay tuned!!!

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to what you guys come up with. Something clever I hope :D

trg_vehiclewrap3.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Shut it...

But we did go with your idea.

I also have some new goodies to show you.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

They say it should be done tomorrow, but we will see.

I can't wait! :peace: