RPG Raptor for GTA4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent some time "Theme-ing" a model of a Raptor in GTA4 into the RPG Raptor. Let me know what you guys think!

GTAIV%202012-08-17%2022-07-32-54.jpg

In action...

RPG Raptor v1.0 - YouTube

And here is a download link if anyone would like to use this in-game. You will need to get the model of the 2011 raptor from one of the GTA modding sites first though.

RPG Raptor GTA4 FINAL

Josh

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nice man, went ahead and grabbed this too, not sure if it's the same texture file you sent earlier.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How in the hell is our truck in a video game? That is awesome. Excuse my ignorance, but what gaming system is it for? I don't really play video games that much but would love to see it in person.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
How in the hell is our truck in a video game? That is awesome. Excuse my ignorance, but what gaming system is it for? I don't really play video games that much but would love to see it in person.

Jarrett, that's Grand Theft Auto IV for PC. It's also on PS3, and 360 but PC is the only one you can mod.

You can pick it up pretty cheap sometimes. I got the entire GTA Franchise on Steam for $14 a few weeks back.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man, went ahead and grabbed this too, not sure if it's the same texture file you sent earlier.

It's the updated Final version... IMHO, it's perfect lol.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I don't know if you can do this on any other system, but this particular picture is from PC. I'm really glad you like it lol. I'll try to get a little vid uploaded to youtube later...:cheers:

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

That's sweet!! I might have to start playing GTA again!!

Lol the only reason I picked it up and started playing was solely to do this haha...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Haha that's awesome. Hop out of the RPG rig to rob and beat up a ******

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2