RPG raceline UCA maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, after installing RPG raceline 1.5 UCA at Texas Raptor Run, and putting them through their paces. From jumps, diry, grit, and Sundays mud bath then driving home 700 miles. No issues with these excellent UCA and other products.. Now, after several car washes, and urban enviroment for over 30 days and 1000+ miles.. They have started groaning and squeaking at lower speeds (might be doing it at higher speed, just can't hear it, or I am too old to hear it).
So, I looked at them, no dirt, rust or anything out of ordinary.. I emailed Corey and asked him about the noise. As soon as I hit send I had his response...

" Hello Greg,

I hope that you and Brandi are doing well.

Home Depot and Lowes sell a dry film lubricant that has Teflon. I recommend this due to a few things. Cheap. Dry so more dirt won't stick to the bearings and Teflon is the base lubricant. If you would like, I can get you the item number from lowes. That is where I usually go.

View attachment 8471 "

He was spot on $4, a couple of drops on bearings, and a short drive. PERFECTION! Grinding, and squeaks are gone, and frontend is smooooth as butter again!

Amazing top notch customer service, during and after the sale!

-Greg

Last edited:

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to know. I am installing mine tomorrow. Got the uca's the tie rods and the stage 3. Got the frame supports on today. Still waiting on the springs. But will get the uca's on tomorrow. Jack

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good to know. I am installing mine tomorrow. Got the uca's the tie rods and the stage 3. Got the frame supports on today. Still waiting on the springs. But will get the uca's on tomorrow. Jack

There coming my good man. The bossmen told me you are getting yours shipped ASAP.

Thanks for patience on this jack. I'll find a way to make up to you.

Jarrett

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had the squeek the weekend at little Sahara. But I was ready for it thanks to this post from Greg.

Couple drops of the Teflon, and all quiet now.

Thanks!

Are there still plans for making a dust cover??

Joe