RPG Raceline Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the RPG Raceline Rear Bumper on my Raptor. I love the bumper, but the rear body panels that were covered by the stock bumper and are now visible look like shit. Has anyone done the "dove tail mod?" If so, would you do it again, why or why not? Any instructions?

I don't have any pics of the panels, but on RPG's website under RPG Raceline Rear Bumper, they have pictures of the rear bumper with the the dove tail mod on their truck.

Raceline Rear Bumper | Raptor Performance Group

Thanks
BB

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
One thing you could do is buy a molded plastic plug to stick in that round hole at the bottom of the fender and even paint it to match if you're feeling fancy.

OP
OP
B

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing you could do is buy a molded plastic plug to stick in that round hole at the bottom of the fender and even paint it to match if you're feeling fancy.

I contemplated that, but it's not just the hole that looks like shit, It's everything that surrounds the hole as well....