RPG LCA Steering Stops Observation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that have the display in the dash (not sure if everybody has it) that shows the degree that the wheels are turned. In stock form, the maximum turn was between 38 and 39 degrees in either direction. So for those that have a reduced turn radius, grind the stops until you reach those numbers. Careful though, a little goes a long way.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ground down the front-side stops on the LCAs and spindles. I got a few degrees of steering back. Still not enough for daily driving. I'm going to work on the back-side steering stops some to see if it helps. I know I have to be careful so the tires don't hit the secondary shocks when fully turned.

I appreciate the info from Towerhog on the maximum turning degrees at stock. You do have to consider the secondary shock for this equation. The other measurement I know of is "the factory setup allows the steering wheel to turn 3 full turns from full left to full right turn" - "the dual shock setup allows the steering wheel to turn 2 full turns". That's a big difference.

I am also going to lower my front shocks from top-perch to mid-perch.

I can't have my daily driver turn like a semi truck!