RPG has my business for the lifetime of my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
And it was well earned.. On Thursday I'm getting the top perch mod done and the stage 3 bump stop kit installed. Will post a review on the product, however this is a thank you post. Think you RPG for explaining everything suspension like nobody has been able to do for me yet. You guys are the easiest company I've worked with yet and truthfully answered every question I've had about my frame and the dynamics of a bump stop. I am committed to your company until the day I drive my truck into the ground. Cannot wait to see what you've got coming for the front, it will surely be my next purchase!!!

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto, my experience has been equally as enjoyable. Part my bump stop kit showed up today, can't wait to get it on. Another customer till the end here.

Tejas

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys,

We are truly humbled by all the great support and feedback we have received. There are some great companies that try to earn your business on these forums that offer great products for our trucks. Like all of you, this truck is not a mode of transportation for me, its a lifestyle. And to have the honor of being able to produce something that you guys and gals are willing to bolt on your own pride and joy puts a smile on my face like you wouldn't believe. We have some great out of the box thinking products coming out in 2012 and look forward to sharing them with you.

We cant say this enough, but thanks again

Jarrett
Raptor Performance Group

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean, just look at his name! You can tell just from that, that this is one awesome dude!!!

-Sent from my iPhone

Ahhh, shut it you kiss-up.:mwah1:

I too want to give RPG my thanks. When we had some shipping issues getting my springs up to me, they (Marcus, actually) made a point to call me up and discuss options before just saying, "oh well, its gonna cost a shit-ton and we already have his credit card info, so let's just charge him." In the end they found a much cheaper way to ship them. Oh by the way, I got a call this morning from the local company that those very springs had arrived! Gonna pick them up Wednesday.

These guys are phenomenal!

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ahhh, shut it you kiss-up.:mwah1:

I too want to give RPG my thanks. When we had some shipping issues getting my springs up to me, they (Marcus, actually) made a point to call me up and discuss options before just saying, "oh well, its gonna cost a shit-ton and we already have his credit card info, so let's just charge him." In the end they found a much cheaper way to ship them. Oh by the way, I got a call this morning from the local company that those very springs had arrived! Gonna pick them up Wednesday.

These guys are phenomenal!

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

Sweet,

I cant wait to hear how you like everything once you get them bolted up to that truck of yours when it arrives. You should have seen the looks on peoples faces when we said we were shipping them to the North Pole. And Marc is a great guy and always on top of stuff like that in life...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I haven't had the chance to do business with Jarrett yet, but that time will come for sure. I've been impressed with him and his company from the start. I mentioned I was interested on one thread and next thing I know he's dropping me messages and telling me about the product and answering any questions I had on it.

I think you guys have a very bright future ahead of you and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that rear bump setup when I get back stateside.

OP
OP
SoSmoked

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I haven't had the chance to do business with Jarrett yet, but that time will come for sure. I've been impressed with him and his company from the start. I mentioned I was interested on one thread and next thing I know he's dropping me messages and telling me about the product and answering any questions I had on it.

I think you guys have a very bright future ahead of you and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that rear bump setup when I get back stateside.

They're future is absolutely bright, time and they're products will tell. Seriously all I'm looking forward to this week is Thursday and my new kit getting installed. I'll get vids and show what it can take at 90+ mph & footer whoops do to it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE