RPG did me a true solid Custom UCA's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After almost two months I finally got my custom UCA's from RPG. Jerrett and RPG are incredible and were very helpful. My request was rather unique and took a few failed tries at the color match but I have to say I have never been more pleased.

DSC_0007_zpsc2523a8d.jpg

DSC_0006_zps519f1601.jpg

DSC_0005_zps6821f1c5.jpg

DSC_0003_zpsfb8ec765.jpg

The color is deceiving in the last two but they match the Tie Rods Perfectly!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG is awesome when it comes to little custom details like this. I ordered their raceline front bumper last week and just called Jarrett today to see if maybe I could get the skid plate painted lime green since the bumpers gonna be black and the rest of te truck is black I think it would look pretty slick!

OP
OP
strafe

strafe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG Is one of the BEST vendors we have. Jarrett has always been great with information and the fact that it took at least two ruined sets to get it right shows what a stand up company they are. Next up is the rest of their catalog lol

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool. I want to see them in action. Waiting on my tierods and my RPG UCAs go on too.

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yupp anxious to see them in person on the 23rd. They look great, definitely need to get on the phone and start ordering up my stuff right away..

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam, so glad we could get you set up, we appreciate you bein. Patient and the posative feedback! It was a pleasure doing business and I hope to do more in the future

-Jeff