RPG Comes through!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are not familiar, my rear shocks were swiped off my truck a few weeks ago. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/rear-shocks-stolen-23189/

I called around to a number of vendors, talked to a number of owners, and I decided RPG was the right place to go. Waiting on the shocks was not easy, but Jeff and Jarrett got them out the door and on their way to Michigan in a hurry. Special thanks because they did this while working around TRR and Jarrett scrambling to get his truck together.

We had one mishap, had two LH shocks sent, but RPG corrected the issue and had the right parts on a truck the next day, tuned and valved to how I plan to use the truck.

It is about a 20 miles ride from the dealership to my house, and in the first mile I could feel a HUGE difference in the ride. These guys know their stuff!

Nice to have her home finally. To the landscaper / nursery tomorrow, right back to work!

253350_860724214677_649233798_n.jpg

524809_860724194717_872149396_n.jpg

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback and doig buiness with us Carl! Glad you are enjoying them so far. Let us know when your ready for fronts!

-Jeff

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure Jeff.

I appreciate the raising the front comments, but she is gonna stay where she is for now. I would rather have the lower setting for the Rallycross runs I am doing this year.

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stage 2 showed up yesterday.

Thanks again gents. How about you open a shop here in the motor city