RPG Bumper To Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dear RPG,
Hello! My name is Rasco. I am what some might call a maniac, a mad man, and romantic boy wonder!
I currently have
RPG:
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Bump Stops
Frame Kit
Springs
Tunned Fox 3.0's Front and Rear
GPS Mount
Tie Rods
and tons of stickers

Now I am in need of a half cage.
Just for the back half of the truck, as that I like to blast through the desert at triple digit speeds listening to Rock and Roll Music.
Would this be something you might be building in the near future?
Because if you might build one, I will be buying it!
You've built amazing products for my truck, and you have never let me down before!

Also, can someone please post a video of little Jeff getting punched in the stomach, and being told he is fired?

Thanks in advance!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have lots of stickers??? Must be nice lmao Corey stole all my large ad small RPG stickers at TRR and never replaced them lol

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of stickers how many TEAM FYT. Decals do you want? I can make them in a bunch of colors too lol

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

No worries bro! I really appreciate it though. Jeff's getting me the file for the vinyl cutter so I can go have as many as I want made in any color haha