RPG anything and everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. That a little far for me to get a set of shocks and bump stops installed. Got any installers in Tampa you'd recommend?

The shop that installed all my suspension and front bumper is in Jacksonville, FL, about 3 1/2 to 4 hours away. But it will cost more than a beer or two. They are fairly reasonably priced. Right off the east loop of I-295.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought 3.0's for all 4 corners yesterday... Get the big brown truck over there!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just bought 3.0's for all 4 corners yesterday... Get the big brown truck over there!

awesome!! as soon as fox drops them off we will get them set up and out the door for you!

Pat
RPGtech/sales

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Holy shit, 30-45 minutes? How many monster energys are you ingesting a day Speedy Gonzales?

hey when you've done as many as i have it gets to be pretty quick! i know the tricks to get it done quick plus it helps to have all the tools you need right next to you

Pat
RPG tech/sales

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
hey when you've done as many as i have it gets to be pretty quick! i know the tricks to get it done quick plus it helps to have all the tools you need right next to you

Pat
RPG tech/sales

Thats true, Well hell let me know one day when you aren't busy and I'll make the drive down to you and get this thing put on. I've had it for a long time as you know and I dont trust the shops around here. When I went to top perch the shop severed my IWE lines on my drivers side, forcing me to go all the way to TRR 14 with it like that. Now I have a front left axle pop. So that is getting replaced.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thats true, Well hell let me know one day when you aren't busy and I'll make the drive down to you and get this thing put on. I've had it for a long time as you know and I dont trust the shops around here. When I went to top perch the shop severed my IWE lines on my drivers side, forcing me to go all the way to TRR 14 with it like that. Now I have a front left axle pop. So that is getting replaced.

well i would say bring it down this weekend but that's probably to short notice haha so anytime after 4th of July weekend is good for me just give me a heads up and i will let you know if I'm gonna be flying that weekend or not!

Pat
RPG tech/sales

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
well i would say bring it down this weekend but that's probably to short notice haha so anytime after 4th of July weekend is good for me just give me a heads up and i will let you know if I'm gonna be flying that weekend or not!

Pat
RPG tech/sales

Awesome!! Thanks pat!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk