RaptorAddicts New Additions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Raptor Performance Group is proud to announce we will be teaming up with RaptorAddict to help advance the Ford Raptor Platform. For everyone in the Los Angeles area or close to it, RaptorAddict will be your go to shop for RPG upgrades. He has highly skilled techs under his wing and we couldn't be happier about the partnership.

Here are some pics of RaptorAddicts truck with some new RPG upgrades. IMG_0183-1.jpgIMG_0185-1.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0190.jpg

National Springs Heavy Duty set. Built for consistent loads of 500-850lbs.
IMG_0199-1.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg
IMG_0203.jpg
IMG_0214-1.jpg
IMG_0215.jpg
2012_01_02_TR02.jpg
IMG_0218.jpg
IMG_0227.jpg

Now we get to head out on Sunday and put this beast to the test.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Kirk!

I can picture the grin on your face already after you go romp the new setup.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptor Performance Group is proud to announce we will be teaming up with RaptorAddict to help advance the Ford Raptor Platform. For everyone in the Los Angeles area or close to it, RaptorAddict will be your go to shop for RPG upgrades. He has highly skilled techs under his wing and we couldn't be happier about the partnership.

Here are some pics of RaptorAddicts truck with some new RPG upgrades.

National Springs Heavy Duty set. Built for consistent loads of 500-850lbs.
IMG_0199-1.jpg

Now we get to head out on Sunday and put this beast to the test.

It looks like all the rubber in removed from the Nationals springs.. Is that true? Is so thats what I am looking for in a set of springs...

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey jarrett is the test run y'all doing on sun the 8th still going down I need more info I'm so down plus want to see some of the trucks set up with ur products can't wait to get my set.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It looks like all the rubber in removed from the Nationals springs.. Is that true? Is so thats what I am looking for in a set of springs...

Hockster,

They still do have the rubber pads in between each spring. RaptorAddict carries a lot of weight so he went with the HD set. All the National Springs that we offer are hand formed, good old US and Canadian steel and built right down in Santee CA. Ben who runs things down there is amazing. Great person who is as happy to be on board with the Raptor Community as we are. We couldn't have asked for a better designed spring.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Hey jarrett is the test run y'all doing on sun the 8th still going down I need more info I'm so down plus want to see some of the trucks set up with ur products can't wait to get my set.

Hey Rob,

We will be meeting at Hodge Rd @ 8:30am. Basically just take the 15north and exit Hodge. turn right into the dirt and we should all be there. We are going to take the fun way into Slash X for breakfast. I think a good amount of the Mojave Rd guys are going to meet up as well when on there way home. Should be a great day.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hockster,

They still do have the rubber pads in between each spring. RaptorAddict carries a lot of weight so he went with the HD set. All the National Springs that we offer are hand formed, good old US and Canadian steel and built right down in Santee CA. Ben who runs things down there is amazing. Great person who is as happy to be on board with the Raptor Community as we are. We couldn't have asked for a better designed spring.

I am looking for this as my next upgrade... The wheel hop is out of control with the stock setup...