The Pro-types are done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not a day has gone by we don't get asked about when are you gonna come out with a set of bumpers. Well, we finally have broken down and came up with the following concept. we have a couple more tweaks to make but I want to thank E63for testing them out this weekend in the dirt.

Features:

Radiused to match the curvature of the truck.

10 chassis mounting points, including a mount to the subframe steering box bolts for extra strength.

Grade 8 Hardware

Mig and Tig welded

Plus something that we really like, 2 piece construction.

This allows for an easy and exact alignment, plus the ability to swap out the lower section if you happen to damage it. The two piece design allows the bumper to hold it's place much better under harsh impact and retain the correct alignment.

The rear bumper is simple, yet functional and will relocate the hitch about 4-5" higher than stock.

We will have more details about pricing in the next few days, plus addition info on finish options, hoop options and a race-version as well

RPGpre-runnerbumpercopy.jpg
DSC_0156.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg
DSC_0168.jpg
DSC_0161.jpg
DSC_0179.jpg
DSC_0150.jpg
DSC_0151.jpg
DSC_0182.jpg
DSC_0043-1.jpg
DSC_0051-1.jpg
DSC_0050-1.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Me like. Any pics from a distance? Hard to tell, but looks like there's cutting involved??

I will post up some more pics tomorrow. When you retain the factory hitch trimming is not required.

There will be two versions of the front bumper. They are the Race and the Pre-Run line. The Pre-Run front bumper is direct bolt on, but the race may require a bit of hacking:893karatesmiley-thu

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to see a pic of the rear bumper on a truck that hasn't been dove tailed. It definitely looks awesome on Gordon's truck.

Last edited: