Power Steering Res Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
forumpsrjpeg.jpg

We are pleased to announce that after 700 miles of testing in Baja our new RPG high performance power steering reservoir system is a go.

We are about 7-10 days out from final being able to ship, so please pm me with with your desired color.

1. Red
2. Blue
3. Black
4. Clear

All of the mounting hardware, directions on how to install and stickers will be in the box.

Thanks again everybody for all of your interest in our new Power Steering Reservoir.

Make getting stranded a thing of the past:waytogo:

Last edited:

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sik I'm interested ! I'm also looking into a trans cooler for my truck was wondering if you guys are developing one soon so that I could wait

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have any pictures of the red?

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't have any pics of the red because we haven't anodized anything that color yet. I can promise you it will be very vibrant with zero pink type shades. The black and the blue's will be the same as our Tie Rods.

Gotta run to UPS, but I will start jotting down all your color orders when I get back home tonight.

I can't wait to see all of these in your engine bays.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't have any pics of the red because we haven't anodized anything that color yet. I can promise you it will be very vibrant with zero pink type shades. The black and the blue's will be the same as our Tie Rods.

Gotta run to UPS, but I will start jotting down all your color orders when I get back home tonight.

I can't wait to see all of these in your engine bays.

Way to go RPG! Another quality product!

-Greg