Ohhhh RPG...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying thanks guys. You all kick ass. Anyone who talks shit about RPG can get bent, sincerely.

So thursday night I texted Jeff letting him know I'd be coming down that night so the truck would already be staged for the next day. He said no problem and offered me to stay in his apartment - to which I obliged.

I showed up at the shop around 5:30pm, everyone was still working their asses off on the two behemoths in the bays. I hung out and helped wherever I could knowing my truck was next in line on Friday. Jeff's truck had been "borrowed" by a customer to go test out whatever… to give you an idea of how family oriented it is working with RPG.

Anyway, fast forward to the next day, we had left my truck at the shop… when Jeff and I came in at about 9:30am, my perch had already been done and they were finishing up my Stage 2… so I managed to convinced myself to get a PSR as well which they installed real fast, and then I asked them to chop my exhaust, which they did real fast… and when I say fast… My truck was done before lunch-time… there was no milking me for hours unlike most other shops I've been to.

Now, I had my methods in the bed and off I left to Outlaw to pick up lug nuts, then to BigOTires to grab my brand spankin new Falken Wildpeak 35s. I got to Outlaw and it felt weird… not like RPG at all, a completely different mentality. I felt so detached when speaking to the guys, not that they weren't nice, it's just a different experience. Outlaw is like the really expensive brand new supermarket for vegans… RPG is like the mom and pop store but I prefer the mom and pop.

When I say mom and pop, it's just more personal. You know each others names, you buy lunch for each other, you hang out and ********… I don't want to just drop my truck off and sit in the waiting room for hours. At RPG I can sit there and watch them do my truck, and even help them out.

Anyway, shit is solid. I love RPG, and obviously I'll keep doing business with them in the future, they're like a small off-roading family. And all sorts of awesome people from the forums hang out there… like Tizzle, who has a ridiculous truck that I'm jealous of and I hope he reads this so he knows I hate him because of it. Haha, just kidding bro - it was awesome meeting you and I'm sure I'll see you this weekend.

:guile-1:

Here's a pic how she stands currently:
399288_10151834917047193_1312628422_n.jpg

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree. At the raptor run I managed to lose two of the caliper mounting bolts, and would have driven 300 miles back home using zip ties, if not for RPG. The guys even came looking for me on the safari drive night to help out.

I already had their stage 3 kit, and their help and quality product have me currently waiting for my stage 4+ from them.

Great company

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Toby It was a pleasure having you! Thanks for the great feedback and positive write up! Looking forward to what we will be doing next!

-Jeff

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I have yet to see anyone talk shit about RPG, so if you wanna be an internet tough guy, why don't you man up and say "get bent" to a group of people that actually exist?

:wizserious: