Official Payload Increase Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We finally got around to making a video to show everybody just how easy it is to increase the payload of your Raptor without having to sacrifice any performance. We loaded up the most we ever have in the truck and went driving. 2,600 pounds in the bed, drove like a dream:birgits_tiredcoffee

New Project 5 - YouTube

The Fox 2.5" Fox Airbumps with 4" shaft travel retail for $380 piece. When you buy them with your stage 3 setup, or want to add them to your stage 3 setup the price is $340.00 piece.

Thanks everybody for watching.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Pretty impressive! A great option for the guys who haul a lot of stuff in the bed routinely.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What pressure were you running in the 4" bump stops?

Only 200psi. The cool thing is you can go way lower for less of a load. We wanted to go far beyond what was smart to give it the final test. We were blown away at how well it worked.

Also, when do you need us up there? I can't find the email ya sent me.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

It is so easy, even jarrett can do it.... LOL

Wise ass

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
RPG is now Raptor Payload Gurus?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jarrett, you guys are killing me. Yet another thing I'm thinking of adding to my RPG wishlist.

So, I gather these will help with towing also. That's my big worry since I haven't seen anywhere what the decrease is in the towing capacity with the standard National Springs in my Stage 3 kit. Is that out there somewhere that I missed?

I love all the great work you guys are doing! Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi: