Official Lower Control Arm Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha well I wouldn't know what that's like I stay far far away from credit cards! I have one that has a $400 limit and that's for emergencies I wouldn't use it though cause its a stupid high interest rate haha I fill up the wife's car hitch only takes like 35 bucks and then pay it off just to keep the credit up! But my bank account on the other hand hahaha my saving will hit about $1,500 and bam one hit and its all gone :sad72:

Yea man 9k limit on mine. I used it all this month. Im generally pretty good with mine. Always pay it off in full at the end of the month. Have it to help build credit. Just went a little crazy this month... but its paid for. Ramen for dinner anyone? :hands:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once you order practically every one they just come out with something that much more awesome. And the cycle continues lol.

Yeah, but the best part with RPG is that all their products work with each other and can simply be pieced together in phases. Truly a genius concept that benefits us consumers the most!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Do you get any additional wheel travel out of the front by having uniballs at the top and the bottom of the knuckle vs the factory ball joints?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This new dual 3.0 concept is no joke if you're ready to considerably change what your truck is capable of, you will be amazed what you can throw at it.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Do you get any additional wheel travel out of the front by having uniballs at the top and the bottom of the knuckle vs the factory ball joints?

I cycled mine at 12.5". Not sure where stock is at though but I have a feeling it's closer to 10"-11" at most.

Last edited: