Official Lower Control Arm Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh snap!!! Good god I so want this! Questions for ya... So I'm a poor bastard an have to save a ton and piece things together haha so would the stock fox shocks for in the lower mount? Since I'm gonna have to buy one piece at a time and I want these bad ass lower control arms. Would I be able to install these then saw up for the 3.0's later????

Remember Pat, everything we do is in stages. If you can only swing the arms, the stock shocks will bolt right up.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Oh shit that is sexy and not totally outrageous on the price. Need details on that bed cage now big guy! We will see how the 4+ holds up at HAVOC.

Oh she will hold. The bed cage will take up less room than the flip down tire gate and still allow the bed to be totally funcional. You could run a bakflip, shell or whatever. There is easily enough room for two dirt bikes and so for it's working really good. We are going to make a couple of tweaks to it, but it shouldn't be far off.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh she will hold. The bed cage will take up less room than the flip down tire gate and still allow the bed to be totally funcional. You could run a bakflip, shell or whatever. There is easily enough room for two dirt bikes and so for it's working really good. We are going to make a couple of tweaks to it, but it shouldn't be far off.

Well the cage is next on my list. When do you think you guys will be ready to sell a pair haha. You guys looking into tire mounting solutions off the cage? I have a roll-x so I like your set up being low pro. How much travel can you get if you want to notch the frame, I remember you saying you can get more if you do that.

Damn why do you guys make such cool stuff. Straight killing me. :perkinswhatever:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ok since the first question on my mind was asked by Pat and already answered as far as the stock shocks...my question to you is, will these suckers help hold alignment better than the stock setup? I blasted mine out of alignment twice while I was home and it's frustrating as hell.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yea!!!!! That's what I like to hear! As that's why I love your guys designs its built with the middle class man in mind! Stages it is for me haha once I get my front bumper from ya ill be ordering the LCA's! Thanks for the info Jarrett! :leghump:

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yea!!!!! That's what I like to hear! As that's why I love your guys designs its built with the middle class man in mind! Stages it is for me haha once I get my front bumper from ya ill be ordering the LCA's! Thanks for the info Jarrett! :leghump:

Its fun to pretend you have money... then that credit card statement comes and fuckkkk.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha well I wouldn't know what that's like I stay far far away from credit cards! I have one that has a $400 limit and that's for emergencies I wouldn't use it though cause its a stupid high interest rate haha I fill up the wife's car hitch only takes like 35 bucks and then pay it off just to keep the credit up! But my bank account on the other hand hahaha my saving will hit about $1,500 and bam one hit and its all gone :sad72: