Official Lower Control Arm Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1024-400pnglcarelease_zps0ba61aaf.png

A little over a year ago we set out to develop a lower control arm for the SVT Raptor that would not only enhance the drive, but offer far more versatility than the factory Lower Control Arms, plus other aftermarket Lower Control Arms currently on the market. The arms themselves are full box construction, the inner chasis pivets are a robust 1.5" spherical bearing with an equally large 1.5" bearing on the knuckle side. The arm is welded both inside-and-out to insure a guaranteed sturdy arm that will hold up to almost anything you can throw at it. However, it wasn't enough for us to to stop there. This arm is developled to accept a stock shock, an aftermarket 3.0" shock or our SVT Raptor industry first, stock width dual Fox Racing Shox 3.0" bypass setup for unmatched control.

During this past year of testing we learned a great deal about the geometry that was needed for optimum ride performance plus small, but neccesary things like incorporating steering stops into the arm to limit the wear and tear on the factory steering box, thus also minimizing damage to the lower control arm itself. The arm will bolt right up using grade 8 hardware, top of the line center-pins plus 12 point nuts all wrapped in a beautiful titanium powder coat to last for the long haul.

However, the best and most versatile part of the arm is found sitting on the back side. When bolting up Raptor Performance Group Lower Control Arm, you will now be able to run our Dual Fox Racing Shox 3.0" By-Pass setup. The control is amazing and the damping power is light years beyond any single 3.0" setup that will ultimately take you into terrain that was otherwise unthinkable. With our new Lower Control Arm and Dual shock setup, jumps that use to leave you cringing are now nothing more than mellow launching pads keeping you urning for more.

$1595.00 for the pair:
Fox 3.0" External Front Bypass $1999.00
Pricing for the arm also includes the upper bypass shock mount for Dual 3.0" setup.

Thanks for all your patience everyone.
DSC_0003-2_zpsf2a7ce9a.jpg
IMG_0001_zpse3d57ec5.jpg
DSC_0006-1_zps194de714.jpg
IMG_0004_zpsb26c6ae2.jpg
DSC_0477_zps0fcb0288.jpg

Almost done with the our webpage, but I wanted to get this up for now so you guys can finally see the official pricing.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW!!!! Sign me up! I hope she doesn't see this haha.

Next question: What do you recommend doing to the rear so it can keep up with this awesome front setup?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW!!!! Sign me up! I hope she doesn't see this haha.

Next question: What do you recommend doing to the rear so it can keep up with this awesome front setup?

You will notice a huge difference even with only 3.0"s in the rear. Notice on most jump videos the front always rebounds up more than the rear on landings. With this setup, jump landings will be so much smoother with much less rebound. The front end will be able to stay up better and not fall on it's face in bigger hits which makes life a hell of a lot easier on the rear of the truck in terms of control. Remember all those dented up skid plates at TRR, kiss those days goodbye providing you really don't screw things up.

Not to long from now, we will be in full production on the rear bedcage which will accomodate a 16" long Fox 3.5" 5 tube bypass. Travel will increase to about 16"'s

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like I should hold off getting a regular spare tire bed cage until I see your LT cage. So in the meantime can you revalve and tune my current Fox 3.0's even more aggressively to keep up better with this front setup?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh snap!!! Good god I so want this! Questions for ya... So I'm a poor bastard an have to save a ton and piece things together haha so would the stock fox shocks for in the lower mount? Since I'm gonna have to buy one piece at a time and I want these bad ass lower control arms. Would I be able to install these then saw up for the 3.0's later????