NO Interest Financing Now Available!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
0financejpeg.jpg

One of the most common themes we have heard since the doors opened at Raptor Performance Group is multiple customers asking about financing options. It's no secret that most of us lay awake at night thinking about what's the next modification we can do to our trucks.

Raptor Performance Group is now pleased to offer a solution to finally be able to get the suspension systems you've been drooling over. It's now possible to get that same suspension delivered to your door the next day and pay No interest for up to 1 year. If you already know your going to be saving for the upgrade anyway, why not just get it now and start to really enjoy and protect your investment?

However, your CarCareOne credit plan isn't limited to just Raptor Performance Group.

CarCareONE is your instant credit source to be used at any one of over 11,000 participating dealers nationwide, whether for parts, service, or anything else auto-related.

Featuring flexible finance rates, ongoing interest rate promotions, and even 1 year of free roadside assistance service included, choose CarCareONE for all your automotive purchases.

Please visit rpgoffroad.com to apply today!!!

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've used this to buy two sets of tires now through Discount Tire and it's awesome! Glad y'all are hopping on this bandwagon!

Banned
Reaction score
this is aweseom! good to see! wil lmake it so much easier for folks to buy stuff

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i think i see a stage 2 kit in the neat future :D

In stock and ready to ship:waytogo: I personally have used the CarCareOne program and it's great. Once you have the card, you can use it for major repairs, tire and wheel upgrades and it's good at 11,000 locations nationwide. We can process everything for you and there is no strings attached. As long as you pay the bill on time and in the agreed promotional period, you pay NO interest.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i have had a car care one card for a few years. bought 2 sets of wheels and a set of tires on it. their online bill pay is through GE Money and you can set up automatic payment. it's a solid program and even better with no interest!!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have had a car care one card for a few years. bought 2 sets of wheels and a set of tires on it. their online bill pay is through GE Money and you can set up automatic payment. it's a solid program and even better with no interest!!

Yep, I love it. I hate shelling out cash if I can have someone else float the bill for a year of more.

Bought a set of 355mm Brembo Six Pot brakes for my old Audi with CarCareOne.

It really is a great program.

we are now able to process the applications for anyone who wants to sign up.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Like GE Money, I use them a lot at my favorite store ABT in Glenview, IL