New Team Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I met you on the Barstow to Primm run last month I saw your RPG sticker and asked if you worked there, you said you didn't. I guess now it's official congrats Brian. Since I'm a newer Raptor owner it's nice to put a face to the name. I have been set on a stage 3 rear and I will be talking to you soon.
P.s. I was the white SCrew with my son that smashed the hell out of my skid plate and cracked my fender.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats buddy

Pics of you sweeping the shop floor? Will RPG product pricing increase now that theyre not using child labor? Will purple and pink be offered as color choices for tie rods / PSRs now that the company is openly supporting the LGBT community?

Inquiring minds need to know.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to see Brian step up and help RPG continue its work to help Raptor owners get the products they want.

I'm sure this will work out well for everyone. Congratulations!

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to see you today Stoner. Good luck in the position...lots going on around the shop it seems.