Lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raceco-USA

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this guy. He was in a serious accident resulting in a very serious head injury that requires this special head gear. If anyone finds him please call 911.

Attachments

• 20121020_191144.jpg
    20121020_191144.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 179

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just spoke to him two days ago. I believe he's the one that is supposed to guide 15 Raptors from State Line to Barstow after SEMA. God help us all!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Last time I saw him there was some crazy lady in a Jaguar with a medical mask on waving a revolver at him. Apparently she's not a Yankees fan...

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't worry, I got this one. I cant promise we will find our way first try, but we will get there...

Just kidding. We spent all day coming up with a fun trail that has a mix of everything. We made a GPS map with all the cautions laid out.

I'm not gonna lie when I say that Helmet is super goofy looking, but if it's good enough for Sebastian Loeb and Carlos Sainz, it's good enough for me.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Last time I saw him there was some crazy lady in a Jaguar with a medical mask on waving a revolver at him. Apparently she's not a Yankees fan...

I still think she was cooking ****.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this guy. He was in a serious accident resulting in a very serious head injury that requires this special head gear. If anyone finds him please call 911.

I have your helmet on order Mr. Campbell.
IMG_6176.jpg