Lead time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine 3 weeks ago, still waiting on components and leafs. Those seem to be the main hang up

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn i guess i'm impatient i had the kit ordered about 2 1/2 weeks ago, just for the TRR

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tough crowd, just kidding...

We just picked up more rear shocks from Fox today and some more springs as well. Typically the longest hang up will be springs. National brought on another guy to help speed things up so figure 2-3 weeks on those.

Please feel free to email or call me for status updates.

With regards to what we re bringing to Texas,we don't really know yet. Right now it looks like we will be brining a good amount of product. I also have no issues brining out pre ordered stuff to help cut down on shipping for you guys.

Thanks

Jarrett

OP
OP
jlatigo

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jarrett,
That's great news!
Springs, upper control arms, and tie rods are all that needs to be shipped on my order. I guess the fact that you guys are having a hard time keeping up with demand speaks volumes about how bad ass this mod is going to be! Me and my wife knew that waiting would be the hardest part for me so she prepared for it and bought me a nice white jacket......where the arms cross over and get tied behind you! Lol
I Look forward to receiving these awesome parts and beating the snot out of them at the TRR!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrett,
That's great news!
Springs, upper control arms, and tie rods are all that needs to be shipped on my order. I guess the fact that you guys are having a hard time keeping up with demand speaks volumes about how bad ass this mod is going to be! Me and my wife knew that waiting would be the hardest part for me so she prepared for it and bought me a nice white jacket......where the arms cross over and get tied behind you! Lol
I Look forward to receiving these awesome parts and beating the snot out of them at the TRR!

People always tell me its a good problem to have, but I'm impatient as all hell so I hate when anyone has to wait for anything. Believe me when I tell ya no one wants parts shipped more than me. Today was a good day though. I think we shipped 8 sets of control arms, a bunch of fenders and some misc stuff.

Texas is gonna be a blast. Nothing cooler than getting to see all you guys beating the hell out of your trucks with our parts on them. It's like a badge of honor kind of deal.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And you should be proud of it Jarrett.. You guys have fought an uphill battle and carving out your place in Raptor history..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)