Installed the Stage 3 Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got F16Yoda down from Squarebanks to throw in his Stage 3 Kit last weekend. Overall, I'm super impressed with the engineering and fit and finish of the kit. It's as good or better than I could have done with a totally custom job and in a whole lot less time. Thanks to those guys for doing all the hard work for us! I think he had a pretty early kit as it didn't have a hole for the exhaust hanger in the new frame support? Otherwise, everything was great and good instructions too. Truck came out pretty close to dead level with the front in the Mid Perch setting and standard springs.

We did use a little of this as "lube" seemed to keep the squeeks down:waytogo:
03103acd.jpg

Is this how you are supposed to tape the nut in the wrench? Couldn't figure it out but I made it work:supergay:
a52fc8d9.jpg

Threw some zip ties on the bump pistons and took her for a spin. Seems to do the trick with a nasty g-out just before a little lip and landing into another rise. Goood stuff! Thanks again!
RPG stage 3 test - YouTube

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet video haha you're gonna love this kit Ive ahead it for a while now and there has been a few times that I was very thankful I had it :peace:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hah release the Kraken!

And well done on the wrench. A man after my own heart. :ROFLJest:

Enjoy the ride! Mine still finds a way to surprise me and makes me smile every time I climb behind the wheel.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice.

Where the hell has F16Yoda been, does he not love us anymore????

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey gang! I'm still around. Just not as much time to play on the forum as I used to have. I owe Prybar a ton of thanks for opening up his house and tool container to me so we could install this kit and mid-perch the front end. All I had to do was bring the Kraken and try not to f things up too much. Which didn't always pan out...my B!

I also have to thank the RPG guys. This is a sweeeeeet kit! I'll have to get some other pics and post them up here for ya.

And just listen to that cackle in the video. You know this is fun shit!

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
is how you are supposed to tape the nut in the wrench? Couldn't figure it out but I made it work:supergay:
a52fc8d9.jpg[/QUOTE]

Well I used the box end of the wrench and made a custom tool to remove the wrench, after I get the patents applied for I will post a pic. When I told Corey what I did he was ? How did you do that ?

I never thought I would get a response like that from the Raptor Jedi Master ! I can't wait to work along side you again Mr. Corey. Thank you, God bless you and your family.