Great RPG Experience Yesterday - Bump Stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have been wanting RPG Bump Stops for some time and finally had my money saved to get it. Scheduled an appt with Jeff last week and he is fantastic and really a nice guy. Drove up from San Diego to their awesome shop and had kit installed. They did a great job and sat in their waiting room most of the time but did get a tour of the two shops and got to see all the cool stuff.

Bump Stop looks killer on the truck and I love the look of it.

I also got a chance to see Eric's Build there. That is an AWESOME truck. First time I have seen Raptor Retrofits in person and I love them now.

Overall, fantastic product, people and service. Thanks!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again Justin ! It was great having you in ! I look forward to doing business in the future buddy! Also excited to see the ship one of these days. Thanks again for bringing us the shirts and hats!

-Jeff

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have been wanting RPG Bump Stops for some time and finally had my money saved to get it. Scheduled an appt with Jeff last week and he is fantastic and really a nice guy. Drove up from San Diego to their awesome shop and had kit installed. They did a great job and sat in their waiting room most of the time but did get a tour of the two shops and got to see all the cool stuff.

Bump Stop looks killer on the truck and I love the look of it.

I also got a chance to see Eric's Build there. That is an AWESOME truck. First time I have seen Raptor Retrofits in person and I love them now.

Overall, fantastic product, people and service. Thanks!

Now you need to test them out!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
OP did jarrett take you over to the parking lot you can jump in and out of to test em out?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP did jarrett take you over to the parking lot you can jump in and out of to test em out?

The Boeing parking lot?? I'm still waiting for the Feds to come knocking on my door for all the hotlaps we've run out of that lot!!

OP
OP
debordj

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Svtdon - even though I now have the bump stop I'm not sure I will hit your jump on pole line road like you did at 85. That was awesome though! But I definitely will hit it over 65 now. let me know when ur next trip out to ocotillo is - I'm in.

Eric's build raptor retros sold me. Pics are worth a thousand words but seeing them in person are going to make my mod list increase by a thousand bucks! They just are so much better looking than stock headlights.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yea. That truck is sick. I don't think I will be heading out until I have that set up put on mine soon. Will definitely let you know when I head out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2