Frame Support Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One thing we have always been meaning to do, but just haven't gotten around to it yet is letting everyone know our warranty policy. Regardless if you purchased your kit from us months ago, or just today, your RPG Rear Frame support has a 100% lifetime warranty.

We know everyone has many avenues for spending their hard earned dollar and we take that very seriously. It's important to know the company you choose to do business with stands behind there products 100%.

With over 250,000 miles of collective use by RPG and our clients, you too can feel the RPG difference. Nothing but the Largest, Strongest and Best designed parts for your Ford Raptor.

warrantyredwhiteblue.jpg

Thanks for everyones support

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That's awesome! Makes me even more excited to come out and see you guys in a few weeks!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much is it
If I can use this with my factory Fox system and it will protect my frame I am sold!

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Willis, you can definitely use it with your factory setup. I'm getting the stage 2 which is what is pictured in the first post, and I'll still be using my factory shocks and leaf springs with it.