Fox DSC Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I need to make another trip South to visit you guys at some point in the coming months, I might as well jump on this bandwagon. When you get a chance, can you pm me the ballpark particulars?

Thanks!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
please pm me the price

Myself as well. Pretty interested in this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Since I need to make another trip South to visit you guys at some point in the coming months, I might as well jump on this bandwagon. When you get a chance, can you pm me the ballpark particulars?

Thanks!

I'm in on the group buy!

Timing and pricing please?

PM's sent!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great deal indeed. Perhaps I missed it somewhere. Why would this benefit me? I'm happy with the front shock set up.
Now that I have rear springs figured out, I don't even need to adjust the rear shocks anymore. I'm happy with where they are.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great deal indeed. Perhaps I missed it somewhere. Why would this benefit me? I'm happy with the front shock set up.
Now that I have rear springs figured out, I don't even need to adjust the rear shocks anymore. I'm happy with where they are.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

I can only assume that different terrain may warrant different settings. As you get better you will go faster. Going faster in different conditions and terrain will no doubt require fine tuning your ride to your preference. You may want a different ride on the road than you do offroad. The ability to adjust on the fly adds a bit more versatility. .