Falken Tire Photoshoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This past week RPG was asked by Falken Tire to use one of our Raptors for a national ad campaign. The shoot was a blast and the teaser pics they sent me from the shoot are pretty dam cool. I cant wait to see what the final results will be when the pro's get them into photoshop and do their thing to them.

For the full story click here Blog | Raptor Performance Group

052test2.jpg

057.jpg

049rev1.jpg

Thanks

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
A few quick questions:

1 Did you put heilum in those tires ? Because you look like your getting massive air time

2 Will RPG be selling Falken tires

3 What rims are those tires on ?
Method standards, non anodized

4 What is the tire size ? 35" or 37" and how did the tires perform ?
37" all terrain tire

Thanks LiL J
I read your blog, and updated a few questions. Your "struggling 5.4 needs a gear ratio change

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Scott,

1.No helium,

2.We can sell all major brands of tires,

3.Yep, polished Method Standards

4.37" tires and ya gotta click the link to get the whole story.

sorge109

Reaction score
I just got home from having wild peaks put on my Raptor.......WOW! so far I am impressed. Night and day difference from the factory tires. Awesome agressive look and very nice down the highway.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw the commercial with the truck in it on Speed. It was during the first AMA Datona Sportbike race that was on Saturday.

I couldn't tell if it was an RPG truck or if Gordon let them use his. I know that bumper is pretty rare as of yet. It was definitely the most bad ass truck in the commercial. Well done guys!

I checked Falken Tire's youtube page and they haven't uploaded it there yet. I subscribed to their youtube channel because they seem to be pretty active so I'm sure it'll get uploaded soon.