DirtCember 2 Remember Holiday event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DirtCember2Remember.jpg

I cant believe it's already the 2nd annual Dirtcember 2 Remember holiday sales event. This year we are gonna change it up to the format explained below.

Starting on the Day after Thanksgiving through Dec 31st we will be running weekly specials on certain products. Each week we will focus on the listed products for that week. Pricing will be announced at the beginning of each week and will remain on special until 12pm CA time on the ending date of the weekly special.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and gets their Raptor pointed in the right direction.

Nov 23-30:
Raptor Performance Group GPS mounts will go on sale

Dec 1-7
RPG Tie Rods and all UCA's will be on special

Dec 8-14th
Stage 2 and 3 will be on special

Dec 15-21st
All Fox 3.0" shocks will be on special

Dec 22-31st
RPG Front and Rear Raceline bumpers will be on special.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dec 8-14th marked... 50% off stage 3??? lol

In all seriousness this should align perfectly with me getting the stage 2 or 3 kit.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hell yea i'll be letting everyone know about this sale seeing as the new 3.0's are on the top of my list this year!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want the whole motif of the Lexus commercial on Xmas morning with front and rear Raceline bumpers and a big red bow on top of The Mighty ****** with me hugging my girl and crying tears of holiday joy in the driveway.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I want the whole motif of the Lexus commercial on Xmas morning with front and rear Raceline bumpers and a big red bow on top of The Mighty ****** with me hugging my girl and crying tears of holiday joy in the driveway.

don't forget the **** soaked pajama pants.