Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never heard of Chris Ross. God's no respecter of men, and neither am I.

But I am a fan of RPG and your work. I'll be looking for pics & ideas for my own truck.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of Chris Ross. God's no respecter of men, and neither am I.

But I am a fan of RPG and your work. I'll be looking for pics & ideas for my own truck.

Hah, I am nobody anyway. Just another guy who likes to play with toys. RPG will be the guys to watch. Not my fat ass. LOL

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering what kind of independently-wealthy a guy would have to be to build the six million dollar truck (and non-married haha) Sponsors!!! I donate my truck in the name of science. Why didn't we think of that? :hail:

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess they were just trying to gather parts up for the pic of the front end torn apart but I'm pretty sure those stock fox shocks weren't what came off this truck going into this. I'm not trying to bust balls I just thought it was funny. RPG I know you guys are crazy busy with this build along with all of your other day to day business, but PLEASE keep us up to date on the progress of this build. We anxiously await any and all pictures as well.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess they were just trying to gather parts up for the pic of the front end torn apart but I'm pretty sure those stock fox shocks weren't what came off this truck going into this. I'm not trying to bust balls I just thought it was funny. RPG I know you guys are crazy busy with this build along with all of your other day to day business, but PLEASE keep us up to date on the progress of this build. We anxiously await any and all pictures as well.

Was out at the LBJ grasslands by Decatur a few weekends ago. Had a lot of fun drifting around the curves on their gravel roads