BStoners New Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, what a difference a week makes! Last time I saw that truck it was stock. Lookin good!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guessing there was some extensive surgery performed to make way for those beastly BFG's. What's the width on the KR?

Truck is looking mean Brian!

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I guessing there was some extensive surgery performed to make way for those beastly BFG's. What's the width on the KR?

Truck is looking mean Brian!

The inner part of the OE fender has been cut about 2-3". We trimmed a lot but I still think we need to stick him on top perch for now. The 37's are 13.5" The truck looks pissed in person.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree!! I like this look better than my -12mm offset.. Definately looks mean and not like a skateboard... Add that to my ever growing list of stuff for the black 2012.. :)

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm stoked for the new build! Something about this truck just makes me grin. I have this uneasy feeling that this won't be the only update from RPG on my truck :peace:

...now back to my Top Ramen dinner :waytogo: