New Season, New Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As the seasons change, why not change out your wiper blades? First-quality wiper blades and refills made by Trico, including the latest "beam-style" blades and specialty products like Winter and Teflon blades, are available priced under $4. Many cost less than $2!

With Winter and Heavy Duty blades costing less than $2, it is the perfect time to replace the wipers on all your family's cars! As with all Wholesaler Closeouts, quantities are limited, so get them while you can! Wholesaler closeout wiper blades are not available for all applications.

Find wipers for your vehicle under "Wiper & Washer" in the RockAuto catalog.

RockAuto Parts Catalog

D

Deleted member 12951

I am not into $2 blades as seeing is very critical. Would you say cost is a deciding factor to get the best, as in Bosch ICON would be the best possible wiper to purchase?

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Seattle and I've tried most of the wiper blades out there and personally like the Rain-X Latitudes the best. They aren't cheap though.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the icons the ones without the metal frame??

Thinking about getting a set for my peugeot
Burn trough a set every 6months (the peogeut original ones )

How are the they at speed ??