Roll x

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjr372

Reaction score
Looking for a roll x price with shipping to 08723 for a 2013 screw raptor. Thanks

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Mjr372:
I can offer you the FRF price on the RollX which is $749 inc. shipping. Please give me a call to get this price.
Thanks,
morrie
800 653-7089 ext. 704

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to get the roll x as well but I am holding out another week or so to check out what this new HD model will offer. If nothing special then I will order this one.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the second generation Roll x for $789.
Don't have the truck yet! Lol
I wish I knew that I can get it for $749...F#%#%#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just spoke with the factory. There has been a 30 engineering review for both the RollX and BakFlipXT models. The RollXHD with the beefier rails is about 2 weeks out as they are waiing for all necessary parts to arrive for production. This is the latest update.....

Morrie

D

Deleted member 12951

I ordered one from Morrie for that price. He even called me on Sunday for the order, that's impressive. Didn't know there is a new version, oh well I need mine no later than next week. I am sure I will be happy with it.