Revolver X2 (aka Roll-X XT or Roll-X HD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same experience as Puddle Hunter. The back of the cover would pop up and rattle so much that the actuator tabs are now all mangled- I spoke with Morrie and asked for new ( black spacer things that are on the tabs) but he didn't help. I tried emailing him twice after we spoke but still nothing.
- I guess I was hoping for some Morrie magic help that I read about.
- For anyone looking at this cover I'd say wait for the beefier version!!!!

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hello jocdmd: I do not recall speaking with you regarding " black spacer things that are on the tabs" I will normally request a picture(s) of what you need replaced. I am very responsive to my customers as it is well documented here on the forum. If I by some chance overlooked your request for assistance, then please send me a pic or two of what you need to fix your "mangled" actuator tabs. I apologize in advance if there was an oversight by me or my staff. It costs me nothing to get replacement parts for my customers and I am very happy to do so. [email protected] 800 653-7089 ext. 704

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morrie, thank you for getting back to me - I will send pics today. - jeff

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a couple days from March so I figured I'd ask about updates on these? Any word on availability yet?

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The engineers are never as fast as the sales and marketing guys are:grd: The latest word from the top is mid April on the Revolver X2 release.

There is a big promo rebate starting this weekend for the current Roll-X model. The Roll-X I have on my own truck is still going strong after 2 years in the So. Cal sun. So if you spend most of your time on regular roads and highways take advantage of the rebate and price drop on the current model Roll-X:rocking: Keep watching this space for more news....

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Subbed my traxx is not holding up to abuse and I need something new. Is there a price point for the new version yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Subbed my traxx is not holding up to abuse and I need something new. Is there a price point for the new version yet?

I am happy to report that the new Revolver X-2 will be launched at the same price point as the current Roll-X. Most 5.5 and 6.5' models will be MAP of $899. with the 8' bed length at $949. Of course there will be some wheeling and dealing going on between websites. As always we will be "taking care" of all FRF members with special pricing and our extraordinary personal service. Please believe me when i tell you that the FRF members will be the 1st to know when the final release date is firm for the Revolver :bowroflwerd6:

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I treat my truck like a rental car so I'll be standing in line waiting for the Revolver. Tell them to hurry!

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just keep watching this space. This will be the 1st post for me after I get the word. Thanks for your intense interest. With the upgrades, it will certainly be the best cover on the market today!:favorites37:

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subbed. I'm in line for this.

So this Revolver X-2 is actually the third rendition of the "Roll-X", right? Weren't there two models of Roll-X released? I thought the first model was improved upon slightly with a second model (Gen 2) that included a stronger latching system and a slightly different rear lip/weatherseal. So, this would make Gen 3, right?

Last edited: