Please Welcome BAK Factory Outlet to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Intro Forum price for BakFlip F1

We just had a $40 retail price increase on 9/1 for the F-1. However as a Forum special for the Labor Day Weekend, we will honor our old Forum price of $849. Please call me at 800 653-7089 ext. 704 to get the special price. This translates to more than a 14% discount off of retail plus FREE SHIPPING! Please call me personally or send me a private message via the Forum.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thanks Morrie! That's the cheapest you will find an F1 on the internet, $140 less than retail from other sites, plus free shipping. If you find a lower price(you won't), Morrie will match it.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
awesome!

Unfortunately I may have to hold off since the guy buying my s/c setup off my old truck backed out after saying he was DEFINITELY buying it for a month now (GRRRR!), so still have to sell that, but I see you sell bedrug products too? How much for a bedtred for a '12 Screw?

Had bedrugs in both my HD trucks and love them, think its time for a bedtred variant!

I told the fiance a bakflip tonneau is on my gift list for christmas this year :D

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bird,
I bought an F1 and a buddy of mine did the same plus bedtred.

RapaTon

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wish I could have, but still trying to sell my s/c setup off my street truck. As soon as that goes, I'm jumping in the next sale!